Friday, January 23, 2009

In the Valentine Swing!



Cleaning off my desk and these just jumped onto paper this morning! First the ice cream, I having used this "brown" paper so i grabbed a sheet and it looks like black cherry really not brown, and the ink for "cherry on top" is memento rhubarb, matches perfectly!



I hadn't put away the convict yet so he wanted to spread some love too! I've had this valentine ribbon on my desk since December, needed to use that too! Inside I wrote "Please Get Me in the Sack" Naughty Me! sometimes ya just gotta say what ya wanna!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Too cute!! I have the convict, but I had to buy him. I work with felons literally. Great cards. The ice cream and floats make me hungry. . .

Laura said...

Love the bandit card! Especially the naughty saying. Too cute!

Dawn said...

Hi Sherry! I left you a little something on my blog!