Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks for coming!

For those of you that attended my classes on Saturday thanks so much! I enjoyed meeting each and every one of you! Stay tuned for classes coming on February 7th, and if you are interested in signing up for the Copic Club, go to the store blog and check out the details at the bottom of the page!
All the new release samples from older posts here, are at the shop for you to see in person.
Here's a birthday card I made for swap. Just mailed them Friday. Two inspirations here, Elena and Emily.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie and I had a great time on Saturday @ the valentine class...our family was quite impressed w/ our cards..Thanks for making us feel "at home" ...Faith Blatcher

Unknown said...

sherry thanks for your fee fi fo funny comment:) it brought a big smiley to my face. somehow i missed your chocolate superwoman, i love it!

jenstamps said...

I love the cone texture! Great touch!!!

Elena said...

Ahhh, I knew the scoring would look better if I had distressed it some. This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that ice cream cone stamp! Andrea

Laura said...

Cute card. I love the shading on the ice cream cones.

Dawn said...

I want that cone! Great idea!

Glenda J said...

Love this Sherry!!! Haven't been by your blog for a few days.... great work!