Saturday, February 21, 2009

VSN on Splitcoast

Has anyone been playing along? It's lots of fun! Here's 3 cards I did last night and hopefully I'll see some of you tonight on the tag - along A team. Go to the amuse site to get more info, posted in the lounge.

Here's my samples so far!
Monochromatic challenge, what you love - this is a wedding card, I love to give the "green" for wedding gifts.
This was a challenge to use stamps you bought but haven't used yet, I love this little castle but everytime I stamp it and color it, I never am happy with the image. I wanted to make it a queen of your castle card or celebrate or inner princess card but, it always comes out "little girly" looking so, here's a little lady card, that solved my issue, the sentiment, now I love it again.
What you love with a large circle and a large chipboard heart. This used the new graphic 45 paper from Stampin & Scrappin Time. 8:00 pm is my favorite time of day, bedtime for everyone else but me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these cards Sherry!! Super cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sher I love these!!!! Awesome job as usual!!!! I love the green too!!!! And the Graphic 45, AMAZING job!!!! Nic