Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boston Inspiration

I'm just back from Boston, well Framingham really, and had an awesome inspirational weekend of classes. I did take a couple of classes with Shari Carroll and Jennifer Mcguire, they are tremendous teachers, classy, genuine and "real" people. I love to see them and visit whenever and as frequently as I can.


Here's a card inspired by Jennifer.
And a little sneak peek for spring fling, in case your coming this weekend, YUP, you guessed it, I'm going to show you how its done. More technique than you can guess! By the way, there might be a last minute spot if you want to come. Check with Stampin & Scrappin Time hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Glenda J said...

Hope your spring-fling goes well. Looks like a fabulous card - wish I could come!! Hope you had a productive weekend.

Jen D said...

sherry! why didnt you tell me you were in town???? sounds like you had fun. beautiful card!!

Beth Thomas said...

So pretty! This is such a wonderful design!

cheiron said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the colors.

Dawn said...

Oh, Sherry! What a pretty card. Wish I could come take your class. Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card, Sherry!