Saturday, November 14, 2009

A really great Student

of mine Named : Amy has just started a blog and I want to congratulate her on having the courage to do so....I of course was not as courageous and more like conned into it. Have a look at her blog here.

I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of this new addict!

Happy to know you Amy! You make classes fun! Thanks for coming!
Thanksgiving is coming quick and then my next class at Sweethearts Stamps & Stitches in Rome NY. December 3rd: Snow fun (and a little sneaky of a card we will make) class is at 1:00 and 6:00, I'd love to see you there!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Sherry, thanks so much! I was working on a blog post tonight and noticed that my blog was getting a bit more traffic... this probably explains it! I loved your classes this week, thanks for your amazing energy and great ideas! Have a great week...