Saturday, May 1, 2010

Everyday Elegance amuse bouche

Well Hello Beautiful
8 1/2 x 11 Buttercup
Brand NEW Queen's Anne Lace from A muse.
A muse ribbon sheer white, and distressed sheer white.

I'm in heaven with this release. I just love using distress inks with these flowers. In this card I stamped on watercolor paper with versamark, embossed with glitter embossing powder and then brushed a layer of water onto the watercolor paper and dripped distress ink into it, let it dry a little then stamped the queen anne's lace in vintage photo too. I just love makin' a mess on my table!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you even got the orange color for "wild carrot" (Queen Anne's Lace)

Glenda J said...

Wow Sherry - this is so beautiful! I love the colours you used and the tag is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love the background and how you used your distressed inks! Love this Queen Anne's Lace stamp.

Dawn said...

Big mess = great card! Nice job, Sherry!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Very pretty, Sherry!