Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A muse A Palooza

So you all know that I'm working on top secret stuff for A muse A Palooza, and I can't show you anything I'm working on but I thought I would offer some enticement for you to sign up for my classes.

Number One:
DOOR PRIZES
Just for signing up for my class you will recieve a door prize and if you sign up for 4 classes you will recieve 4 door prizes and get $10.00 off!
Number Two:
Holiday Ideas
You will make some awesome holiday cards using your basic stamp kit, punches, and twinkle.
Number Three:
Prima, A muse and Organization
You have the opportunity to get organized with style when you sign up for the holiday organizational box.
Number Four:
Copic Techniques

A few copic techniques including Airbrushing!
Number Five:
Glitz, Glam and yes, GLITTER!
Holiday cards with shimmer will dazzle your recepients!

No comments: