Monday, August 9, 2010

outta touch



Not Really! I have been in touch with myself and my family for the last week at our camp and enjoying the summer. After a crazy schedule of July classes, August is for the kids, except this week. :)
4th of July with the cousins

Fishing on the brook


Hoppy, happy froggy surprise


a boy and his dog



okay, you can have my camera for a minute




chicken wing break in kneeboarding





no mae you can't go.
I haven't even stamped much this month but I have colored some items. I'll share some coloring tomorrow when I get the images loaded. Home this week to teach classes and share some ideas I have developed while on vacation! It really does rejuvinate the creative mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures of summer memories! Thanks for sharing Sherry.
Kathy G. buddy