Friday, January 21, 2011

Stamptacular Challenge


The Stamptacular Challenge this week is "Anything but a Square Card" the only "absolute" is ..you must stamp. So here is a little house card. I'm thinking I should invite some friends over for coffee. I'm going to try and participate in more challenges this year so I thought I'd start NOW!
Items used:
A muse damask, branch and thinking of you
A muse juliette paper (now on sale)
A muse pearls
Prima tiny roses, colored with copic.
You can make and A2 size card and cut the roof so it opens on the left side or you can create the card with the fold at the roof and have the opening at the bottom. You choose!
I have to confess this is something I made a while back, BUT i still love it, hope you do too!


4 comments:

Glenda J said...

Oh my gosh - how fabulous is this! I love it. Great work.

lin_ka1 said...

but cool, Cookie house :))

jenn shurkus said...

this is a beautiful card :) i just LOVE it :)))

Ann said...

This is absolutely lovely!