Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A muse Studio

Did you see this video ?

a muse studio has so much new product as well as classic a muse product, check out their new digs at http://www.amusestudio.com/

I've joined, you should too! Our team is Studio Stampers, and I'm ready to kick it off like wildfire! *******Important, you can sign up online, but YOU MUST email me if you want to be with me and the Studio Stampers Team !***************

Be there or be square! (not that squares aren't good)! :)

Don't worry stampers, I've got trade secrets to make you #1.

As consultants, I will support you in more ways that just stamping, that's just the tip of the iceberg! Remember amuse studio is just starting off, join now and you'll be on top of the heap!

As customers, I have a ton of freebies for you the puff static pouch, tonic distressers, and sanding blocks just for trying out the a muse product!

I hope to hear from you soon, contact me at

http://www.amusestudiostamps.com/
Beaming!!!!!

1 comment:

Glenda J said...

Can't wait to see all of the goodies!