Friday, June 24, 2011

Catching you UP on a•muse|studio

WoW! The month of JUNE! I must remember that it is totally occupied by children! :)
And in the meantime, there has been sooooo....much going on!


Here's the updates:
a•muse studio presented a new program, called as spotlight!


10% off all of these sets until July 15th. Order from me in June and I'll send you a thank you gift.


a•muse studio started a program called on the road with a•muse studio!
Click on the image and it will take you to my webstore so you can register!



a•muse studio announced that they are going to have a•muse•a•palooza!


This was just announced, stay tuned for more infomation from me SOON! I promise!


Really truly I could not be more excited, every one of these programs are sure to KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!

You can visit my webstore for all the info: www.amusestudio.com/sherryczarnecki

No comments: