What a trip! Such a fabulous mini-vacation/conference location! Here are some updates on the new catalog and what is coming in the next few weeks and goes live on February 1st!
- A brand new cutting machine from Spellbinders - the Grand Calibur, and we have partnered with them so our dies will have the spellbinder patent design that is so easy to use.Unlike the current Grand Calibur, this new one has an actual full-sized 8.5"x11" platform (the one on the market currently isn't really 8.5"x11'). For a limited time, this machine will only be availablethrough a a•musestudio.
- New dies, some of which are also exclusive to a•musestudio and only work in this new machine.
- 46 or 47 new stamp sets (I can't get a consistent count)
- ALL but 3 items from the 2012 Holiday catalog
- Re-designed polka dot paper - now it's on sugar paper instead of vanilla
paper and the dots are small and uniform in appearance and alignment
- A brand new color palette called Venetian that will knock your socks off!!!
There are 6 solid cardstock colors, and 6 matching patterned papers in addition
to ink pads and satin ribbon to match.
- 4 new colors have been added to the existing color palettes which have been
re-designed to make them fit. Look for Grape, Grapefruit, Seattle, and
Pistashio. We are also keeping Pebble, Cocoa, & Wasabi from the 2011 Holiday catalog.
- 2 new ribbon styles - chevron (bermuda, lime, orange) and silky crushed
ribbon (french roast, fern and vanilla)
- We've added crystal clear cardstock which is a thick clear acetate and a
really nice coasterboard as well.
- Shimmer cardstock and damask now have assortment packs just like gingham and
the new polka dot.
- There is a new patterned paper called graph which has been really fun to play
- The consultant starter kit has been upgraded to include more cardstock so a
new consultant doesn't have to place an order right away to start their first
event. You could get started right outta the box, for real!