Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a•muse|studio BIRTHDAY BASH

HELLO FRIENDS!

ONE YEAR, yes a•musestudio is one year old already, boy time flies when you are having FUN! And fun it has been from 2011-2012 as an a•musestudio consultant. I have had the opportunity to meet people, get in touch with old friends and spend time with them. I am "loving" this job!

If you are thinking that you need a change, that you would like to make your own schedule or need some flex spending $$, this might just be the JOB for you!

Right now in MARCH we have an opportunity to join the company and my team and receive either $50 or $75 in free product. You choose.

ALSO - for anyone hosting a qualifing $150 workshop with 4 guests, you will receive this fabulous stamp set FREE!!!!!
AND your customers that purchase $25 earn a free set of petite polka dot notecards with envelopes. Did I say FREE.

We love FREE. And speaking of FREE. You will love the FREE time you have to make your life the one you want! Contact me anytime for more information 315-633-2088. I've included the ticket to join below!

No comments: