Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January a•muse|studio spotlight , Valentine Catalog and Our Farewell Sale…& MORE……….

The January spotlight is now available, you can purchase any of these five stamp sets at 10% off on my webstore. These sets are so versatile especially here in the Northeast where we have snow for at least 5 months out of the year. The Best of Times I one of my favorite sets, I have been using this set since the fall, there are so many ways to use these trees, I keep thinking with little hearts added I could definately make a valentine card from it. Here is a sample of the best of times for the past two seasons. Both of these cards use Best of Times and Snowy Background.


Now onto Valentines Catalog: We have some great stamp sets in our new catalog that are also so versatile you can use them for Valentines Day of course but you also can use them year round for birthday, friendship and maybe even baby? How lovely are THESE! Shop Here


AND NOW our Farewell Sale! We are getting ready to ring in our new catalog so we need to clean our the warehouse and omit some of our tried and true and favorite stamps, but you get the benefit a 30% discount. You can shop our sale at my webstore. Here’s a list of all our discountinued stamps, get them before they are gone.

 And don’t forget OUR COMPANY IS GROWING, you can be a part of it too, Now through February we are offering our starter kit at $99.00 for the basic kit and $149.00 for the Deluxe, all the details are on my webstore. Who couldn’t use some extra income!

No comments: