Wednesday, October 10, 2012

a•muse|studio stamp out breast cancer promo

Our stamp out breast cancer promo is still going strong and I urge you to go to my website and place your order for the FREE set.  You can see the set in the September 27th post, I just love the "chin up, buttercup" sentiment!

Now that isn't he only thing a•muse is being generous with, we also have a "pink pack" for all hostesses that host a party in the month of October, if you would like to know more contact me at sherryczarnecki@amusestudiostamps.com  or 315-633-2088. 

.............AND we have our" October Spotlight" , discounted stamps for you to purchase at my website or for your customers to purchase at your workshop, and check out these cut little projects.
The chevrons, woodgrain and labels are stamps you can use all year, so be sure you have them!
 

No comments: