Friday, October 24, 2008

School's Out Today

Kids don't have school and I planned on attending Jenn's A muse class at Stampassion soooo... Grandma is having them come over to rake and maybe paint a door for her. This is why living close to family is so valuable, they are there when you need them!


By the way while the kids were playing Cabela's hunting on the Wii with their dad, here's a card I whipped up!

I used two clear sets for this card; simple celebrations, simple wishes and a wood block sentiment stamp! I'm off to Albany, here I come Jenn!

4 comments:

jenstamps said...

I wish today was no school! Lucky duck! Have fun at Jenn's class!!!

Your card is adorable!!!

Andrea said...

Ohhhhh, love the little turkey stamp! So cute! Hope you are having a good week!

Anonymous said...

Awe, KAAAA-YUTE!!! turkey design, Sherry! You're good. I haven't even begun to think Thanksgiving! EEK!

wetpond57 said...

I always love your little cards with the big heart behind them.
Maybe hubby will bring a turkey instead of a deer!
HI Andrea!
Kathy G.