Friday, February 6, 2009

So Sad.....

I'm waiting for my new stamps from A muse, if you want to see the new stamp release go to the A muse site and link to the design team members, and the blog, check out the cute little header!

But I do have some cards to share!

This little Cindy Loo Hoo stamp was from Christmas but I just loved using her for a slumber party just cut out and cut off the candy cane and Christmas tree.


Love this little crown prince, he wants to get together with me!


This is a take off of Katie's card on the A muse Blog this week.


This happy little cloud will brighten anyones Day!

5 comments:

Laura said...

The banner is fantastic! Love it!

Novell said...

Oh my!!! You've got some fantastic cards displayed today!!! Love your little 'slumber party'!

Lori Barnett said...

Those are ALL SO CUTE!! I'm with ya on the sad thing :( I'm waiting..and waiting...and waiting...

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! I love how you did the "under the weather" card. I hope your package arrives soon!

Cat said...

LOVE the cloud - great way to cheer someone up!