Thursday, April 8, 2010

Creating a ton and should have gone to bed early instead!

Dragged my behind out of bed this morning after staying up til 2am creating. Don't know what I was thinking. I decided to recreate ALL my cards for Spring Fling this weekend. But I love them more than I loved the original cards. So....... I get to show you what I was going to teach.

I love this little ice cream truck by a muse. A little kid history; my children have never had ice cream from the ice cream truck; Why? My oldest saw one of the drivers smoking and said, "I think the ice cream man doesn't like kids" He just looks scary, so now, they run FROM the ice cream truck and have created all types of scary stories in their heads about the ICE CREAM MAN. They thought this card was scary and think Mandy shouldn't eat that poisonous ice cream.)

I have very creative BOYS!

Ice Cream any day is a good day, thats what i SAY! By the way, for you locals, Dad's Ice Cream is open for Business!

3 comments:

Judy Nash said...

Looks like you've got the scoop!

jill said...

What a riot!! I have a friend who's ice cream man COMES TO HIS DOOR!!!!! Wonder what your boys would think about that? lol

Home Elevators Waukegan said...

Thank you for sharing tthis