Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just back from Spring Fling

This is an event I am invited to teach at in the Spring and Fall of each year though my LSS. I just love teaching at this event. It's a TON of prep and trying to get the right amount of stamping, technique and style in the cards to entice each and every one is a little nerve racking but the group of ladies we have attending this event are so sweet, and fun to be around we have a TON of fun. Here are the cards I taught today. I promised some the the ladies I would post my cards, we did have to rush through a few of them. The ladies were amazing, they could only spend 15 mintues on each card.


My focus was paper piecing, inspired by the early spring papercrafts, remind me to never do that again, a lot of work for such a small amount of time.
All A muse products on these cards. if you have any questions on details, please comment and I'll get back to you. Too tired to type more tonight! Goodnight!

No comments: