Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Playin' Round

A muse sentiment and cardstock, new watermelon 8 1/2 x 11, green kitchen and polka dot embossing folder from quick cuts, 2 spellbinder dies, labels and cutouts from the new Basic Grey line.

In between attending Hunters Safety Course with my oldest boys this spring break, here's what I came up with.
Way more exciting than how GOOD a shot this guy is and that guy did this and I'm better cuz, my dog... all the while I'm sketching out cards with A muse stamps!
EEEP! good thing I didn't get caught, but a few bats of the eyelashes and these so called "HUNTERS" become my prey.....ha! HA! ha!...

2 comments:

Michellem said...

It is good to let your feminine side out after being exposed to all that testosterone, huh? Very pretty card!!

Anonymous said...

hey have the boys shot some cardstock and then make some cards for that real ya hooo look. (:Kathy G