Sunday, April 18, 2010

VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) or Pajama Party

Whatever you call it, it's a blast, thanks to all of you that joined us last night. I loved playing along with all of you and after a few glasses of Ball Buster the evening just got better.

Jennie's challenge #1 = My challenge is up first and it is an inspiration challenge!! We've gotta have some snacks for our pj party right? Your challenge is to check these beauties out, and then create a card inspired by them!! Get creative and have fun!! These cupcakes all had white frosted designs, that was my inspiration, the little pearls like frosting and the flower is white.


Geeta's Challenge #4 - Mother's Day is around the corner so I thought we could get a jump on that. My challenge is to make a card for a mom you know. Any mom, doesn't have to be related to you Meghan #3 - Use Repetition on your card! What's that? Use repetition on your card! Repeat the same stamped image, colour, paper - whatever you want (at least 3 times).
Shurkus' challenge #3 - The next challenge up is Jenn's and her challenge is to create a card inspired by your favorite flower!! I can't wait to see what you all create!!

And my personal challenge, to use the same stamp for each of my cards, good thing I picked the daisy. TFL!


1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

love them all sherry :) love your personal challenge too!