Friday, November 26, 2010

a fabulous Thanksgiving!

I hope you all enjoyed a fabulous Thanksgiving. I know I did! And to kick off the holiday's I'm planning on posting all of my holiday cards taught in my Clean and Simple Wednesday classes here from now until Christmas. So, if you are still wondering what your card is going to look like this year, maybe one of these creations will inspire you.

Some of these cards were inspired by one of the other a muse instructors, magazines, catalogs and blog sites so if you see something similar to a creation of yours, know that YOU inspired me! :)


a muse products:

Stamps: tiny heart, sweet christmas wishes, squirrels, winter pine branch

other: 1 1/2 inch circle, 1 3/4 inch circle punch

Ink: memento brown, rubarb stalk

Paper: vintage brown, french roast, natural white

No comments: