Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A little crafty thing...in progress

I really want to create some home decor items, during this holiday season, so last week I STARTED....kinda. In my STASH, which I have intended to use for about 3 years are Maya Road penant album pages that I wanted to make into penants to hang. But, what to say, what words to hang in my house that I am not going to tire of....this is a big deal to ME.

So inspiration came from how OLD I am and what I want 2011 to be. This is what I came up with.



It's just in the beginning stages, I need to add little trinkets to each penant and maybe images that identify with each part of our family. I'm contemplating......but I really think this is a good resolution. The decorative paper is from WeRMemory Keepers and I also used my YES, I actually used it CRICUT to cut the letters. The glitter you ask, vintage glass glitter that I paid way to much for to use, but I decided WTH, use it up!

Also I have a few more cards to share this week, here is a super simple stampendous image done up for the holidays. Sentiment by A muse. Oh and by the way, since my friend Kitty asked. I almost always use, a quickie glue or zig glue pen for my loose (DecoArt glamour dust) glitter. I just don't have the patience for the drying time Stickles takes, but I love the Stickles colors so when I have time I use that too.


Have a Great Day~!

No comments: